JMB Insurance (www.jmbins.com) is seeking recently degreed students, or individuals with one to three years of business experience to join our Producer Development Program. Successful candidates will have proven track record of tenacity, pattern of success, with exceptional communication skills and extreme desire to be in a sales driven, yet team oriented, insurance brokerage environment. Insurance major or insurance experience not required but a definite plus. Candidates should forward a cover letter, resume and salary expectations to receive full consideration to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Relocation assistance currently not budgeted for this position. EOE.
Sales Associate (enrolled in our Producer Development Program)
Type of Producer
Qualified Producers assist corporations and other for-profit entities, non-profit organizations, and individuals in protecting themselves and their assets from loss associated with insurable hazards and risks.
- Study for and gain knowledge of basic insurance coverage.
- Complete required and obtain Illinois insurance producer licenses.
- Identify and learn about specific business niches to prospect for potential Clients.
- Develop initial and ongoing business relationships with prospects and existing Clients.
- Produce new business revenue by:
- Developing strategies for indentifying prospects within specific industries;
- Contacting prospective clients to determine their risk management needs
- Developing proposals based on industry knowledge designed to best meet the customers needs;
- Selling proposed risk management services and products; and,
- Explaining why the JMB Insurance value proposition benefits their business.
- Serve as adviser and consultant helping customers analyze risks and find innovative solutions to complex risk-related business problems.
- Maintain and increase both job knowledge and value to the customer by keeping current with legislative changes, industry trends and product offerings.
- Other responsibilities as requested.
Excellent communication skills, including listening, speaking and writing
B.A. or B.S. Degree.
Some travel required.